Friday, June 12, 2009

This Is The End ...

OK, I know I've said this a few times before but it's time for me to take a break from blogging about Fulham. I've not really had the time to do this blog justice and I need to focus on some other stuff for a while. It might be back at some point in the future but only if I think it can add something worthwhile to the mass of Fulham related discussion that exists elsewhere.

In the mean time I recommend you point your browser at some of these fine Fulham sites.

Craven Cottage Newsround - A great Fulham blog that covers all aspects of the club (though taking a well earned break right now).

HammyEnd.com - The place to look for daily updates of all the Fulham news and some well thought out articles as well.

Friends of Fulham - My current favourite message board (though you can never completely ignore TiFF)

Or any of the sites linked from my sidebar (the place you'll also find Gordon Mills' excellent nostalgia series)

I'll still be writing my Top 5 blog (though maybe not quite so frequently), I've got some big decisions to make on the work front and a big list of jobs to do at home. If all that goes well, I may even get around to learning how to play the guitar properly!

Enjoy Fulham in Europe - Come on you Whites!



8 comments:

Jez. said...

Sad to see you go. I've enjoyed your blogging. Good luck with the guitar.

Chopper said...

Cheers Jez. Appreciated.

Mike H said...

Yes, thanks for your stuff over the past few years. It's hard work I know. Good at least that you are are going out at a high point for Fulham. Cheers.

Chopper said...

Thanks Mike.

stevie boy said...

i will miss this board so thanks for your efforts, good luck and hope to speak with you again

stevie boy

Chopper said...

Cheers Steve. I'll still be around on the blogs and the message boards.

Pomtastic said...

Don't leave Chopper. Im goin back to New Zealand and was goin to rely on you for Fulham related news!

Chopper said...

Sorry Matthew, but the links provided should see you right. Best of luck back in NZ - I'm suitably jealous.